My practice areas are particularly in the following fields:
- Right of Asylum (representing clients in the entire asylum process: accompanying clients at interviews at the Federal Office for Immigration and Asylum, representing clients in complaints-proceedings before the Federal Administrative Court, representing clients in revision proceedings before the Supreme Administrative Court and in proceedings before the Constitutional Court)
- Immigration law (among other things, advising clients on legal matters concerning return decisions, deportation and residence prohibition)
- The right of establishment and residence (legal advising and representing clients in proceedings related to any form of residence permit such as preparation and applying for obtaining the right of establishment, the right of residence and a work permit according to the law on the employment of foreign nationals)
- Nationality law (legal advising in granting citizenship, applying for naturalization and representing in complaints proceedings)
- Fundamental rights and human rights (complaints-proceedings before the Constitutional Court, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg)
- Criminal Law
- German Law (particularly German aliens law and right of Asylum).
Communication can be established in German, English, Czech and Slovak.
In addition Arabic, Persian and Russian interpreters with relevant education are provided.
The fee will be arranged case-by-case at the first meeting.